vrijdag 14 december 2012

Work out, while I am at work - Day 2

When I go to my work I wear my Skechers. That are amazing shoes with a really big sole, which trains your leg muscles. It's an easy way to train since you already are walking. I work in a supermarket and I am therefore in constant motion. You can wear them almost everywhere, this is really a good and easy way to stay fit! You may already have seen the shoes on Kim Kardashian, she promoted the brand. There also comes a CD with the shoe's.There is a trainer on it, who helps you with special work outs. This is more intensive, but really fun to do in front of your TV.
I think that not all the models are as nice, so I bought the completly black Skechers. They do look like ordinary sports shoe's, on the right you see a picture of them. There is only one thing you can not do, that's running with these shoes. They are too heavy, and require too much engerie of your leg muscles. I tried it once, but this is not recommended. They are therefore only useful for walking. If you have to walk a great distance they are incredibly useful. They feel like heaven! You just walk naturally without getting sore feet, even after a long time.

♥ - stay fearless x Marloes






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten