zaterdag 15 december 2012

Supermarket - Day 3

 
Today it´s Saturday and I went to a major supermarket in the neighborhood, and did some fruit and veggie shopping. It's freezing cold outside, so I wore a hat and a thick coat. Here you see a picture of me, so you know a bit of who I am. In the store I bought grapes, apples, a pineapple, pears and tangerines. I often make fruit smoothies with yogurt, Monday I will post the recipe of one of the smoothies. I also bought salads and zucchini. I never eat much on Sundays because that's my lazy day. So I eat often soup and salad as dinner on Sunday. So tommorrow I will show you how to make my low calorie Sunday dinner, consisting of zucchini soup and salad. Below you can see some photos from the supermarket. You see many exotic fruit, which is usually very sweet. You can see this as a healthy substitute for unhealthy snacks like crisps and chocolate.If I could choose between chips and a mango. I had definitely chosen the mango. It is not only healthier, I think it is very tasty!
 
 
I found a new kind of fruit in the supermarket a while ago. It is called a Kaki, it is orange and you can see it in the left corner on the picture above. It is really sweet and doesn't taste like any other fruit. The Kaki contains a lot of vitamin C, and I advise you to give him a try. You only need to be sure that the Kaki is fully ripe. If you eat to many immature Kakis it can be bad voor your stomach. So make sure that they are soft, wait a week before you eat them so they can completly ripe.
 
♥ - stay fearless x Marloes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten