vrijdag 14 december 2012

Lunch - Day2

This morning I was in an hurry so I grabbed some food that I could find in the kitchen. I chose for Hero fruit drink with mango and peach flavor. I think that it is incredibly delicious and healthy at the same time. I also took an apple with me and for the fibers I chose for a cereal bar form Liga. It's really important to eat fibers, you can trick a lot of energy out of it. Which I need after cycling to school. I have to cycle for at least 45 minutes before I am at school. And especially with this cold weather, it takes much more energy. I also drink a lot of water, this is also really healthy.
My school day starts at 8:30 and lasts till 16:00. During my school day I have two breaks were I can eat my lunch. The lunch that I had with me was just enough.
Now I'm back from school and ready for dinner. I have to work at 6 pm, so I can go straight to work after dinner. Wish me luck!
♥ - stay fearless x Marloes


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten