maandag 17 december 2012

Sportive Songs - Day 5

When I go for a run I always listen to sportive music, that gives me more power. That makes it that I accually like to sport, it gives me a boost. I have put my favorite songs together, maybe they can also motivate you. My all time favorite song is Loca from Shakira.
Do you know Nina Dobrev? I bet you do, she is amazing and also sportive. In this video she is on a shoot from SeventeenMagazine. Watch it ! Everytime I see this video, it made me so excited to work out. In the video below you she Nina telling about her sport and work out experience.

 
 
My Favorite sport songs:
Loca - Shakira ft. Dizzee Rascal
Move your body - Beyonce
One way or another - Blondie
Good girl - Carrie Underwood
Brighter than the sun - Colbie Caillat
Kiss with a fist - Florance and the Machine
Put your graffiti on me - Kat Graham
Top of the world - The Pussycat Dolls
Hollywood dream - The Ready Set
Shake it up - Selena Gomez
Hit me up - Gia Farrell
Good Girl - Alexis Jordan
Automatic - Nicki Minaj
Give me your love - Martika
Beauty and a beat - Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj
Hot right now - Rita Ora ft. DJ Fresh
♥ - stay fearless x Marloes



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten