donderdag 20 december 2012

Lunch - Day 8

I love yogurt, it is sour, soft and creamy at the same time. Especially yogurt in combination with sweet fruit is very delicious. I like yogurt with grapes personally very well. And than the white seedless ones, they are more sweet. This is what I did eat this afternoon as lunch.

150 ml yogurt
180 gr. grapes (white seedless)
(If you like it more sweet, you can add a kiwi gold.)

 
This lunch contains 160 calories. And the nicest I think is that it all comes from natural products. That gives you more energy for the day.

Another tip from me is to minimize snacks. Just try to eat three meals a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you want to take a snack, ask yourself the question: Does my body really need this? Do I really need this to function?

Is the answere No, don't take it. Do not eat just because it tastes good. You'll really see results if you don't eat unnecessary snacks. Think about how long you have to exercise to burn the calories again. So never eat more calories than you burn.


In the picture below you see my snack theorie. This is always going on in my head before I eat a snack. Maybe this will help you too ?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten