vrijdag 21 december 2012

Christmas party - day 9

Tonight was amazing, I had a Christmas party from school. All the boys and girls had to dress up very chic with dresses and suits. My dress fitted perfectly, and I had a good time with my friends. Of course a few drinks  are fun when you are going out. But realize that alcohol is the worst fattening. For example a few drinks and the calories they contain (by 200 ml ) : White wine: 200 cal. - Champagne 164 cal. - Bailey's 660 cal. - Martini 240 cal. - Red wine 164 cal. - Tia Maria 310 cal. - Sambuca 666 cal. I was really shocked when I saw all of this, I always knew that is was full of calories. But so many?! Anyway to drink while you are going out is fun. But don't drink too much, besides the damage to your liver you can get more weight on your body.So make fun YOLO, but keep your wits.
♥ - stay fearless x Marloes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten