woensdag 19 december 2012

At the gym - Day 7

It's allready day 7, that means that i'm bussy for a week now. I can allready feel that my body is getting stronger. I have so much more engery all day long and I don't have cravings for candies like chocolate anymore. Tonight I went to the gym again, and i made a schedule from all the exercising that I do. This works really well for me, if you want you can try it for yourself.

My all time favorite is the cross trainer I do this for 30 minutes. During this exercise your body moves like you are running, but it goes is easier on this device. It's really intensive because you move your legs and your arms at the same time. That makes it that I burn 430 calories in 30 minutes.

Then I start with rowing, this trains the muscles in your arms. I do this for 15 minutes and burn 170 calories.

And last I go running on the treatmill, I also do this for 15 minutes. I put him at the highest level as I can keep up, usually at level 9. Than I will give everything for the last 15 minutes. I burn than 157 calories.

That means that I burn 757 calories in the gym. It gives a very good feeling, you really feel that you're alive. I always take a friend with me to the gym, it's so much more fun to work out together.

 ♥ - stay fearless x Marloes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten