woensdag 27 maart 2013

Sportive day! - Day 106

Today was a super sporty day! First I biked for 2 hours. And after dinner I went to the gym. When I came home I did a work out with my hula hoop. I feel so good after it all, I feel like my body is so alive. This are the calories that I truely burned today by exercising.



Biking: 120 minutes, 926 Cals.
Gym: 90 minutes, 1000 Cals.
Hula hoop: 15 minutes, 150 Cals.
-----------------------------------------
Total: 2076 Cals. by exercising

I kept thinking: if it was easy to lose weight, everybody would be skinny. So I kept training and didn't stop, especially at the gym. At least you will never regret the workouts that you did. Only the ones you didn't do. So does this also makes you excited to come in action? Today definetly made me excited to go running more often from now on. The summer vacation is coming up soon, I can't wait to be bikini-fit and have lazy beach days with my friends in Spain.



♥ - stay fearless x Marloes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten