vrijdag 29 maart 2013

Evening snack - Day 108

Popcorn! My favorite evening snack when I watch tv series. It's jummy but that is not all, it really healthy. Here are some facts:
- One serving of popcorn contains 70 percent of the daily recommended amount of grains.
- Researchers have discovered that there are more anti-oxidants called "polyfeolen" in popcorn than in fruit and vegetables.
- Popcorn is high in fiber.
- Popcorn is the only snack that hundred percent consists of unprocessed cereals.

Preparing popcorn with oil, salt or sugar and butter or 'fake butter' as in cinemas is changing the health benefits of popcorn in a nightmare full of fat and calories.

So I make the popcorn kind of myself. I buy little bags with corn and sugmicrowave and heat them. After 5 min. you have fresh popcorn. There is not to much sugar on it. So it is definetly a better snack than fat overloaded chips.
ar in it. I just have to put them in the


Here are some pictures of how I prepare my snack.
♥ - stay fearless x Marloes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten