zaterdag 16 februari 2013

Snack time - Day 67

I said myself today that I may not drink any alcohol and eat any chocolate for two months. I am a total chocolate addict I love eating chocolate it is the most delicious thing in the world ♥♥.
I almost never drink alcohol, only when I go out with my friends in the weekends, but never too much. But because I know now how much it effects your weight I will stop drinking alcohol completely. That won't be so hard for me. But the chocolate part definetely will. But I will keep it up and won't eat and drink both for two whole months. I hope that I will feel more fitt and happy after all.
So I was thinking about other snacks instead of the callorie full chocolate. So I went to the market and bought lots of vegies. I bought radishes, cucumber, lettuce, zucchini, peppers and tomatoes. I have cut all these and put them in a bowl in the refrigerator. Everytime when I want to take a fast snack I can just take some vegies who are already washed and sliced.


♥ - stay fearless x Marloes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten