zaterdag 26 januari 2013

Miley Cyrus - day 46

When I look at all the celebs for 2012 I see Miley as the best example for being sporty, healty and getting an amazing body. So Miley is for me the big winner!
Miley started taking pilates lessons at the gym and went also running a lot. Respect for her! Maybe she is shapin her body perfect for her wedding..
But Miley lost the weight very quickly, a source told that miley lose 15 pounds from October to December. And that she probably spent $50,000 on a persenal trainer and more. The source said also “She didn’t care what it cost as long as she looked good!”
However most people don´t have that much money so we just have to take it slow and do it all by ourselfs. But that doesn´t means that we can not reach the same results!
Miley was never stocky, but I think that she looks amazing now. But I do not think that she should lose any more weight because I do not think she will become more beautiful then. Here are some pictures of her!
♥ - stay fearless x Marloes



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten