maandag 18 februari 2013

fish for lunch - Day 69

If there is one thing on earth that I am sceared of, it is fish. How they look with their big round eyes and so slippery. Omg I am so terrified. But eating fish is really healty and contains a lot of good fats that your body needs. So should I let my fear past. I found a fish which taste I actually kinda like, it's the tuna. This is the recipe of the luch that I ate today. It's fresh and sweet but also very healthy. I liked it very much and you don't taste the tuna that much and it make's it even taste better. If you also don't like fish like I do you should give this a try. It is very easy to make.

Ingredients:
1/2 cucumber
1/2 can of tuna
1/3 pomegranate
yoghurt dressing

Recipe:
Cut the cucumber in little parts. Put it in a bowl with the half can of tuna and mix it. Then put some yogurt dressing in the bowl and mix it again. At least you put the pomegranate in to the bowl and mix it again. And it is ready to eat!

♥ - stay fearless x Marloes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten