donderdag 13 december 2012

Hello motivation!

My name is Marloes, and i have one motto, as you can see on the blog. Be the girl you were to lazy to be yesterday. I was never really thinking about the food that I eat and de exercises that I do. Unconsciously I ate everyday plenty of fruit and vegetables, because i think that they are delicious.
But now i got extremely inspirated by all of the pictures of skinny girls with flat stomaches. To get a flat stomache you have to exercise and eat really healthy food what gives you a lot more energy than sugar overloaded snacks.
So on this blog you can read about the meals that I eat and the exercises that I do. I also tell you how everything works for me. Are you also inspired by now? Enjoy me on the way to a healthy and fit body.
I checked my BMI (Body Mass Index) online and it came out to be 22.1. I'm 1.70 meter (feet 5 inches 7) tall and weight 64 Kg (141 lbs) at the moment. And I am 18 years old, that means that my BMI might be between 18.6 and 25. So that means that my BMI is somewhere in the middel.
I will try to get my weight at 60 Kg (132 lbs) before Februari next year. That means that I have 50 days until I pass my goal.
I also have a second goal, after losing these 4 Kg (8.8 lbs) I will lose another 4 Kg before spring so I will weight 56 Kg (123 lbs).
 I'm extremely motivated by now, so today is my first day at the gym. Wish me luck!

♥ - stay fearless x Marloes
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten