zaterdag 8 februari 2014

Boxing - Session 2, day 9

I started with a new sport, boxing. I think that it's so cool and becomes kind of an addiction for me. I never thought that I would love it so much but it makes you feel strong. I really think that it's a perfect workout for girls. So I have a punching bag in my garage and every morning i start with a workout for 30 minutes. It's really intensive and after the workout you feel so many new muscles in your arms and back. And you get a good condition from this workout. After a 30 minute workout you have burnt 315 calories. 
In the picture you see my hand, I have a soft skin so the skin kind of burnt away in the boxing gloves. But I already orderd some extra inner gloves so I think it's temporary. But at least I gave my best ;)
It's a really good feeling to beat the frustration out of you with this punching bag.

♥ - stay fearless x Marloes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten