zondag 10 november 2013

Skipping rope - Session 2, Day 2

Skipping rope is a good work-out. If you do this for a while you will notice that this is quite intensive. I especially like it because it is more of a fun workout. With skipping you burn at 10 min 1.4 cal a pound of  your body weight. That means that someone who weighs 60kg will burn 84 calories in 10 minutes. And that means that you will burn 252 during half an hour. And of course you will get a good condition!
I put on 2 songs and start skipping till both of them have played. Timber from Pitbull & Ke$ha and The Spark from Afrojack are my favorite workout songs. So the workout takes 8 minutes. I do this 3 times a day so that makes it 24 minutes. And I feel so good when i'm done :) 
On the right you see a pic of me now, i still have a lot of work to do. But if you like feel free to join me !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten