dinsdag 2 april 2013

The better choice - Day 112

 
Now all the holidays are over I will take a non chocolate week. It basically means no chocolate for a whole week. So I start tomorrow. I found this cute picture of food that I can eat instead of chocolate. 'The better choice' basically. I definitely think that chocolate is so irresistible good tasting. But check the list beneath.
I love strawberries and blueberries! I will eat them a lot now it is becoming summer again. I also love almonds and peanuts, although you should not eat too much of them. They contains lot's of calories but also lots of good oils. I love yogurt, I eat it just pure as a snack. I'm not a big fan of sultanas and dates. I would love to try the frozen grapes, I actually think that it wil be like a ice lolly.
Are you also in for a non chocolate week after easter? Join me :)
♥ - stay fearless x Marloes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten