woensdag 16 januari 2013

2 weeks left - Day 36

I love Bruno Mars. And I love Victoria´s secret! What do you get when you mix them together? Right, summer paradise. OMG, beautiful bikini´s and amazing tropical places. I bet it brings you in super summer motivation mode. In the video below, you see Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes. Look how amazing they are!

Today it is allready day 36, that means that I have 14 days to go before I pass my goal. That's 2 weeks, I have to work really hard and make sure that I don't eat unnecessary snacks. But I am on the right track!
Tonight I went to the gym again and worked for a hour, I burned over 600 calories. I used the crosstrainer, it's my favorite work out ever. I don't have much time this week because I have school exams. I have to spend all my time to my school work, which is very boring. But did you know that people who sport can better concentrate and can better remember the things that they have studied. So that is also a reason why I went sporting this week.
♥ - stay fearless x Marloes


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten